Reviewing Books and Fanfics since 2012

Ghelik's basic info

lunes, 25 de junio de 2012

Black on White

My recently found obsession is, as you may have noticed, superheroes. Marvel Superheroes. Loki and IronMan more specificly. And when I obsess over something I like to consume loads and loads of this-thing-related-stuff. So I came across Avenger- themed fanfics. And quite by chance I stumbled over Gemsir, a german writer who's author of one and a half stories (she's currently working on that half one). She's a slasher and while I'm not one myself, I enjoy every type of good writing. 

I came across "Black on White" after getting stuck reading her not finished story "Shades of Green" - I'll talk about that one once it's fishied. Now, about "Black on white", the author's description goes as follows:  "An ash tree. Ravens. A bench. A first move yet  to make.- AU - one-sided Tony - all human". There isn't really much more to say about the story, it's a really good summary and to give up more would spoil the beauty of this one-shot. 

It's a really well written story of human feelings and the regret of things you didn't do, out of fear or shame. And I cannot recommend it to you enough. 


Out of 10 points  I honestly give this story 10 points

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario